THIS WILL CATCH FISH

Share it with your friends Like

Thanks! Share it with your friends!

This is just a little video showing how easy it can be to just go catch some fish, and sometimes you will be surprised what you can catch from a creek in the middle of town. Using a Zebco 33 rod and reel combo from Walmart. Thanks for watching Please Subscribe.
Candies Creek – Cleveland, Tennessee

Comments

sam maia says:

Está sem graça. Amor
Porque?

The Unknown of Railroader says:

And they say that rich rig and rod , gets good fish

Rommel Cruz says:

Wow, that was fun man! I love this video! Thanks for sharing! Fishing is an awesome way to live life!

The Unknown of Railroader says:

These type of video that use spincast makes me love them more

Regina Curlee says:

I am sitting here at my desk job CRAVING an opportunity to go fishing again. Haven't been in YEARS! I love that you do these videos, and I appreciate your clean mannerisms. I subscribed to your channel so that when I need a "get away" from the office, I can quickly find your videos. Awesome Job! Keep 'em coming!!

Berry Taft says:

Thank you, brother.

Phillip Almeraz says:

Just happened to have a split shot I. Your pocket

Skeet Baker says:

Im new to watching your video. Im an avid fisherman. Love the great outdoors. Great video. Nice fish. Keep it up.

Juan Perez says:

That’s it! I’m getting my fishing pole. I’m enjoying your videos.

Clan Robertson says:

I did not know that there was a freshwater Drum. Looked a lot like the saltwater version. They are strong fish.
The old professor

Oscar Outdoors says:

ONE OF THE BEST CHEAP ROD AND REEL COMBOS I STILL USE! AND AWESOME CATCH ON THE DRUM, THAT WAS COOL BRO.

John Something says:

Usually you don't plan on catching bass on night crawlers, but my brother caught his PB bass on a night crawler.  He actually had a small pole set up for his 4 year old, with a small hook and a bit of night crawler on it.  Somehow he pulled in a 6.5 lb bass on that thing.

To this day though, I think that the bass was actually going after a blue gill that was going after the nigh crawler, and it missed the blue gill and snagged itself on the hook.  I still can't believe my brother got that fish in on that Spider-Man pole and the 4 lb test(probably being generous) it came with!!

John Something says:

My grandfather would have said "A got dang drum!"

A lot of people seem to curse drums.  But they're good fighters and fun to catch.  And since I usually don't plan on eating what I catch, that makes drums just as much fun to catch as anything else.

jeremy mullins says:

Great video . Made me happy to watch good basic fishing

Write a comment